Sunday, April 3, 2022

Desert night

"Your tears... such an intricate composition yet so rich in you... You are made of water you know, the most precious resource for your current planet. Not all of them are like you, in fact, hardly anyone... As I gain more familiarity, I take more liking to the key ingredient for the forming and sustaining of all life on your host planet. And whenever my thoughts lie on you, I feel the presence of water - clear, soft yet warm, and sweet. I'm learning to understand and appreciate the sensories too you know."

"I just can't stop them flowing down..."

"Of course, you can't, I know. The same with me, as Earthers put it, 'I have never taken even one breath without the deliberation of you'..."

"But who are you truly? And who am I? Why am I never able to see into your eyes, nevertheless the undismissible yearning and sense of belonging?"

"I am you and you are me, you are my vision my mind my perception and I'm your vision your mind your perception. However, you are the one who kept forcing me to stop, forcing yourself to stop, aren't you? I saw you breaking yourself into pieces..."

"Yes, you are a sacred book I am restraining myself from opening... because it's not right..."

"Right or wrong, it's only a socially structured conception limited to your momentary physical being. In our world, which is your original world, the concept of either social or right vs wrong doesn't exist."

"But what about my husband and two sons here? How does this seem just to them?"

"They are ultimately the extension of you. They are a part of you thus they are a part of me. I have never perceived them as alien, they reside in each and every one of my thoughts on you."

"And why was I sent here, the Earth? Separated from you?"

"You will know when you ought to know. And I'm never separated from you, so should you know. Time or space, concepts again belonging solely to your host planet." 

"When will you come into me again, holding me up in my most desirable posture, so tight and close? Or only slithering in in the wild raining desert night like tonight?"

"I will be torn to see you carry my pieces, lost in the struggle of daily life you yet to continue. As for how much I crave a somatic moment with you, I resolutely contain myself from tampering...but I miserably failed to tonight..."

"I think I can feel now, you are in me as I am in you. However much my body feels the screaming and burning, you have passed the tranquility to me, deep down in my soul..."   

"My love, my friend, my soul, just march on whatever way you desire ok? Keep your head high and do as you please. I am enwrapped in each of your breaths and touch, never to depart..."

"You are me and I am you."

No comments:

Post a Comment