"So you hurt?"
"I, I don't know... yes, maybe... It's not like bruise or anything like that, just that most times I find myself bleeding a little when cleaning up..."
"Was he rough on you?"
"No, no... he's not like that... He's a very decent man, very sweet with me, I think he thought that's what I wanted..."
"Was it what you wanted?"
"I, I don't know... I did come and that very intensely. So maybe he thought that's what I needed..."
"Is it your only way, or most preferable way to reach climax?"
"No..."
"And you're hurt. So did you talk to him about it?"
"No, I didn't..."
"Why?"
"Because I kinda felt, deep down it's what he really wanted... not throughout the time, but a short 5-10 minutes in between, he got to be the animal men are supposed to be...I don't know... aren't they all? And I don't want to suppress it you know..."
"So you're ok with being a prey for a short time, even being hurt physically, and not planning to change that? Then what's the purpose of your visit today? Is there something else?"
"Uhh, no... I don't know..."
"What is it?"
"I started crying recently..."
"When? When he's hurting you?"
"No, no he's not hurting me. But I found myself crying."
"Does he know?"
"No..."
"So you hide it?"
"Yes..."
"Why do you cry?"
"I don't know... recently it's just been very automatic, whenever I feel that he's..."
"Recently? Then why did you when you first found yourself in such state?"
"I don't know... I..."
"Were you thinking about something else? Or someone else maybe?"
"I..."
......
Ofalbert found herself in sit-up position, abruptly in response to the sharp siren of morning alarm.
"Come out of your room immediately, gather at the hall! Have your body temperature checked and submit to your ovulation test!"
The speaker on top of the cctv camera mandated, Mrs. Roe's sharp unpleasant voice.
The cctv camera was moving slightly from left to right then up to down, as if it was the one who just spoke, but clearing throat and adjusting facial expression right after.
A spinning sensation passed from Ofalbert's head to the lower part of her body. She almost tumbled down on the ground had she not grabbed hold of the linens drapping down the side of the bed.
"Damn, those pills they force us to take!"
No comments:
Post a Comment