Thursday, October 6, 2022

Her cry

"It has always been you. I've always been loving you in my own Earther way, you silly. That's all I know now. I kept changing colors on the surface but the Earth has given me the organ called a heart, and mine has only been drumming for you since the day you appeared in my life in your own way. If you listen closely you will notice. 

I don't think I'm able to hide or lie to myself anymore, I've run out of all excuses... I'm sorry I said I hate you and all sorts of things. I don't believe there should be reason and logic to put us into words... When you looked into my eyes, my world crumbled. I don't remember it clearly, but my world crumbled. I remember the tears throughout the night, that's all I remember... I had been locking myself up so my spirit shall not be free, because if free, she could only fly in one direction, straight into you.

I'm made for you just like you're made for me... How I wish I could obtain knowledge about the life we had before. What world was it? In what way did we exist? How did we contain the flame between us without burning us up? Or was it in the endless liquid substance and all we had was tranquility and calmness? Was it common then? Being like us in our original system? I still have a million questions, I always have. Now you are gone and I might never get my answers.

The moment when you left, you took half of my heart away. It has been half hollow since and I put a lock on it. If you ever come back, find me here on Earth, whispering in my ears shall you obtain the key to open my lock, hence again my heart would be full and she would rhyme with you...

Goodbye, my love, I will be here waiting for you. Come back to me as how you always were." 

No comments:

Post a Comment