"I think we got her locked up good."
"Ya, we did!"
"Right!"
"She's too..."
"Uncontained, yet fragile. Too raw."
"Yes. Not good for us all. We were all forced to take the ride with her. All that suffering."
"It's not all suffering. Most times It's bittersweet...but ya, I understand, it's too much."
"She only lives comfortably in fairytales, but real life is no fairytale, none of that imaginary stuff."
"I understand she is a rare beauty, a Goddess of a pure force for irrational affection and lurking lust. She calls it, love. But we don't have energy for that, do we?"
"Nope. Not that kind of consuming activities."
"I'm wondering if most people have someone like her locked inside."
"Well, at least we know we have her."
"Ya right, at least we know she almost overpowered us all. If she want, she could still I guess. She's the most powerful force among us all."
"Ya, she truly is. But we also need to survive, don't we?"
"Right, that's why we worked together to lock her up."
"We did right."
"Ya, we did good!"
No comments:
Post a Comment